Rippler is a product “to create Ripples,” or positive reverberations. Rippler makes the creation of quality custom software faster, cheaper and better, and we hope it’s used for technology solutions that can have a really positive global impact and help us achieve our wider company vision.
Rippler is a node js stack that reduces the backend build time of custom software by as much as 80%. All the heavy lifting required in setting up a new project has been completed. You or your team can then build any additional features, and make the amendments that you’ll require, to complete the backend build.
On the frontend, there are a few options. The first is to create your own design and implement the development, secondly you could choose from a number of frontend templates or solutions in the market, or you can use our own frontend templates. The former being the longest, the second will need some research and using our Rippler templates is likely to be one of the most efficient solutions but you’ll need to like the designs we have on offer.
A good way of thinking about Rippler is that it’s like WordPress, we’re aiming to do for custom software what WordPress has done for the content management system (CMS). Think of it like buying a house; you get the structure, the doors, the windows but you’ll need to bring the furniture, paint the walls and choose what to do with each room. Check out our stellar diagram below which gives you a bit more info:
Not every custom application will be a perfect fit for Rippler but the vast majority will work. Assuming your requirements sync up with the feature set we’ve built in Rippler, it has lots of benefits.
- – Save you upto 80% of backend development effort. That’s worth tens of thousands of £ and lots of time.
- – De-risk your software project by giving you a high quality foundation to get going with.
- – Improve code quality, as our code is refined, well documented, and provides built in end to end test cases.
- – Allow you to retain the software IP that you create to ensure your business value can grow from technology
- – Provide product scalability via a quality honed architecture and simple MVC architecture
- – Guarantee total flexibility of the feature set that you require.
- – Simplify the process of creating your app specification by providing you with an initial framework of common user stories
- – Provide high quality support for any questions or development that you require in your project
In short, it simply helps you in the process of custom software development. If that helps you to build a great business or solution which has a positive global impact, then it’s a win win, as we’ll be achieving our goals too.
If you have any questions about it, don’t hesitate to get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org